Statement on personal data processing at MS Line, s.r.o.
MS Line, s.r.o., with its principal office at Vykáň 82, 289 15 Kounice, ID: 25710567, duly listed in the Register of Companies maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 63289, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter “the Company”), hereby represents that all personal data of users and visitors (hereinafter “Users and Visitors”) of the www.msline.czwebsite or business partners (hereinafter “Business Partners”) shall be deemed confidential and treated in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in effect. The Company is also the administrator of such personal data (hereinafter “the Administrator”).
The purpose of this document is to give our Users, Visitors, and Business Partners information on how their personal data is processed and on their rights and obligations related thereto. The document may be revised and/or updated at any time.
- We hereby declare that all our internal processes concerning the processing of your personal data by our company are in compliance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and on changes of and amendments to some other acts, as amended, and also fully conform to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), otherwise known as GDPR.
- Furthermore, we declare that, insofar as the protection of your personal data by our company is concerned, we abide by all relevant legal principles of personal data processing, and focus on the correctness, transparency, usage limitations, minimization, accuracy, storage limitations, integrity, and confidentiality of such data.
How we process personal data
- Our company processes your personal data both manually and automatically. The company keeps records of all activities and operations, both manual and automated, which involve or are related to personal data processing.
- Our company declares that all internal procedures and processes involving your personal data are in compliance with the abovementioned acts and regulations.
- Our company undertakes not to require you to provide more data to achieve each of the purposes listed below than necessary.
Which personal data we collect and why
The company collects in particular the following data:
- Personal data of users and visitors of the www.msline.czwebsite, namely users and visitors who have registered on our website or contacted our company and use some of the services offered by the company. Our contact/registration form requires the applicant to provide only:
- e-mail address,
- first name and surname,
- telephone number (not mandatory).
- Technical data: the administrator can collect some technical data on users and visitors of our website, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, approximate location, etc., automatically, by means of so-called cookies. You will find more information about the cookies here.
- If you grant consent to store cookies on your device while visiting our website, we will also process records of your behavior or actions using cookies located on the website of our company for the purpose of improving the website´s operation. Your consent is the legal base of such processing.
- We also collect data by means of Google analytical tools. This data is used solely by our company for the purpose of analyzing and improving our services or enhancing the functionality of our website.
- The data collected by Google analytical toolsis processed for our justifiable interests, and your consent with the processing is therefore not required. The legal base of such processing is the data´s necessity for justifiable interests of our company. You will find more information about the protection of personal data by Google in Google´s relevant statements.
- Personal data of Business Partnerscollected through personal meetings, previous contractual relations, mutual e-mail or telephone communication, or public sources (Register of Companies, Register of Trades, ARES, … etc.), including:
- name of the company or self-employed person,
- address of the company, or its subsidiary operation, or place of business,
- first name and surname,
- position in the company,
- telephone number and e-mail address,
- ID and VAT ID,
- bank and account number.
- The processing of the personal data of Business Partners referred to above is needed for the purpose of entering into or performing a contract, and your consent with it is therefore not required. The legal base of such processing is the data´s necessity for the performance of the contract. You do not have to provide this personal data. If you do not provide it, or if you disagree with its processing for the purposes outlined above, we will have to withdraw from signing a contract with you or placing an order to you.
- We also process personal data of our Business Partners for the purpose of fulfilling our legal duties and obligations. For reasons stipulated by the Accounting Act and other relevant legislation (in particular tax-related), we keep, for the period of time stipulated by law, documents (in paper or electronic form) containing personal data, especially invoices and documents indicating the legal reason why the invoice was made out, which contain names and addresses of customers.
How we use personal data for marketing purposes
- We also use personal data of our Business Partners and Users and Visitors of our website for the purpose of our own marketing and promoting our products and services. We never provide your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties without your explicit consent. We process the your personal data, which is only your e-mail address in this case, for the purpose of electronic dissemination of business messages concerning products or services of our company; in accordance with relevant legislation in force, your consent is not needed, as we do so because of a justified interest of our company. The dissemination of such business messages is subject to providing their recipients with a clear and distinct option to withdraw or reject, in a simple and cost-free manner or at the expense of our company, the consent with the use of their e-mail addresses for the abovementioned purposes (e.g. by clicking on a button or link, or replying to the message by an e-mail the subject of which is “UNSUBSCRIBE”), which option will be included in every business message.
- If you notify us that you do not wish to receive the business messages, we will stop processing your personal data in our marketing database in accordance with Article 7, Paragraph 3, of GDPR.
- When visiting our website or browsing our services, temporary files known as “cookies” may be stored in your device. A cookie is a small file containing a chain of characters, which is sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a web page. The file may contain data on the visitor. The processing of cookies may result in linking personal data of the visitor and information contained in the cookie.Thanks to cookies, the website retains information about your steps and preferences (such as login name, language, filtering, sequencing, browsing, etc.) for some time, so that you do not need to repeat them when you visit the website or look at its various bookmarks again.We use the data contained in the cookie solely for improving the services we provide or the browsing of our web pages. The administrator respects the privacy of users and proceeds in accordance with applicable legislation when processing cookies.
How can I block cookies?
- If you wish to prevent the storage of cookies, you can open our website in a so-called anonymous mode. The anonymous mode is supported by all modern internet browsers and does not store cookies. However, if you choose the anonymous mode, the website may not be fully functional and its use may cause non-standard behavior.
- You can control or erase cookies at your discretion. You can delete all cookies stored in your computer, and most browsers can be set to prevent cookies to be stored. However, if you choose this option, you will probably have to adjust some settings manually every time you visit the website, and you will not be able to use some functions and services.
For how long is personal data processed?
- We process your personal data only as long as the reason of the processing exists.
- When the provision of an ordered service ends or when obligations (including a warranty, where applicable) arising from a contract have been fulfilled, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose and erase it, unless the data or any part thereof is processed for another purpose.
- If we process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling any duty or obligation demanded by law, we will stop processing data for this purpose only when the relevant legal deadline has elapsed.
What personal data we provide to third parties
- If any of the services provided by our company or any part of such service is delivered using a third party (e.g. an outside programmer, outside designer, deliveryman etc.), we will make your personal data available to such third parties, but only in an extent that is necessary for the provision of the service.
- We are entitled to treat your personal data in the manner outlined above even without your consent; if we did not provide your personal data to third parties, we would not be able to meet our contractual obligations and provide the service that you have ordered. However, we must always make sure that the third parties comply with all obligations related to the protection of your personal data and refrain from using it for another purpose without your consent.
Who has access to personal data
- Only persons who need your personal data for the purpose the data is processed for have access to your personal data in our company.
- Our employees and contract workers or companies that have access to your personal data have been thoroughly trained in its protection and are obliged to treat it as confidential and prevent its leakage or use for a purpose other than your personal data is processed for.
Where and how your personal data is stored and maintained
We pay great attention to the protection of your personal data, and our employees and authorized contract workers or companies that have access to your personal data therefore:
- protect all your personal data by means of modern standards of electronic security which fully comply with European personal data protection standards; personal data processing by third parties is covered by their own terms and conditions of provision of services:
- the entity responsible for the creation, preparation, and distribution of electronic newsletters is GetWorksMedia s.r.o., ID: 24296821;
- the entity responsible for the distribution of electronic newsletters containing an offer of our services is the MailChimp e-mail service. Personal data used by MailChimp is sent to the United States and the company complies with conditions and requirements of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield;
- the entities responsible for the distribution of printed materials are A.L.L. production, s.r.o., Ve Žlíbku 1800/77, 193 00 Praha 9, ID: 62587811, and Digital ICT, s.r.o., Praha 9 – Horní Počernice, Do Čertous 2622/14, Postal Code 19300, ID: 24667218
- Databases containing your personal data are stored and maintained on secure and encrypted cloud repositories of Google Inc. using the Google Drive synchronization service, or on secure servers of Stormware s.r.o., which provides and supports the POHODA accounting system to our company, or on secure servers of INTERNET CZ, a.s. (forpsi.com services). You will find more information about the personal data protection policies of Google Inc., Stormware s.r.o., and INTERNET CZ, a.s., in their respective Personal Data Protection Statements.
What rights related to the protection of your personal data you have
- Insofar as the protection of your personal data is concerned, you are entitled to obtain from our company, not later than within 30 days and either free of charge, or for reasonable costs:
- a document indicating whether your personal data has been processed, or not,
- information about the purpose(s) of the processing, categories of personal data about to be processed, parties that the personal data has been or will be made available to, planned processing time or criteria used to determine it, existence of your right to require a correction/deletion or limited use of your personal data from our company, raise an objection against the processing of your personal data, existence of your right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, all available information about the source of your personal data (if it has not been obtained from you), information that the processing involves automatic decision-making (including profiling), and information about adequate guarantees in the event the data is transferred outside the territory of the European Union,
- copies of your processed personal data, unless such request infringes upon rights and liberties of other parties,
- a correction of inaccuracies in your personal data that we will process,
- a deletion of your personal data in the event we are unable to provide a justifiable reason for its further processing,
- limited processing of your personal data, or submitting a complaint against the processing of your personal data,
- a notification by our company in the event your personal data has been corrected or deleted, or its processing is subject to limitations; as to corrections and deletions, we will notify data recipients, except in cases when such notification is not possible or would require excessive effort; we can provide information on the recipient upon request,
- transferability of data which concerns you. You have a right to obtain from our company the personal data which concerns you, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and also a right to ask our company to transfer this data to another administrator, but only if the processing is automated and our company obtains such data on the basis of your consent, or for the purpose of performing a contract, and subject to the transfer being technically feasible,
- you have a right to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data based on a justifiable interest of our company or against the dissemination of business messages,
- you are entitled to reject the processing of your personal data for the purpose of business messages,
- you are entitled to withdraw the consent with the processing of your personal data at any time; however, the withdrawal shall not have any effect whatsoever on the legality of the processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal,
- As the user/visitor of our website, you can edit or delete any data by writing an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The process of complete deletion of your data is irreversible and undertaken only upon your written request; the term “written request” denotes a request sent by e-mail to the administrator´s address mentioned above. The administrator carrying out the process of editing/deletion may ask the user to confirm the ownership of the profile/account.
- If you wish to delete specific personal data about you, you can again send a request addressed to email@example.com. However, you may be again asked to confirm your identity to make sure that the personal data is indeed yours.
- If we learn about any security risk to personal data, we will notify you without any unnecessary delay.
- If you have any doubts about the compliance of the processing of your personal data with applicable legislation, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, namely the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Czech Republic (see www.uoou.cz).
The present document outlining the principles of protection of personal data shall take effect as of May 21, 2018.
Last update: September 5, 2018.